Stop the boat for a quick swim in the middle of the planet in an absolute calm, clear, gorgeous day Chill
Check lure, nope nothing. Get sad and keep hoping for the best Chill
See giant fish following your boat, expressing no interest in your lure Eat
- Date: 3/30/18
- Time: 0000 UTC
- Position: 01°09.4’N 129°06.2’W
- Course (Heading): 215 T
- Speed: 5.5 knots
- Wind direction and speed: SE 5 knots
- Swell direction and height: N 1-3 ft
- Cloud cover: 10%
- Barometer: 1011 hPA
- Status: went for a dip in the big blue. All well!
- Distance traveled (nm): 1937
- Distance to go (nm): 957
Post powered by us emailing WordPress from our Iridium. I unfortunately can’t read your replies or comments but stay in touch and we will reply as soon as we can. Thanks for reading!