Dear Mother Nature,
If you could be so kind as to send an edible fish in the general direction of our lures we’d kindly appreciate it. You are giving us great weather and cooperating seas so I’m not trying to be greedy. I’m sorry, you are the best. Loooove you.
- Date: 3/24/18
- Time: 0000 UTC
- Position: 12°01.9 N 120°09.8 W
- Course (Heading): 200 T
- Speed: 7 knots
- Wind direction and speed: ENE 15 knots
- Swell direction and height: Ne 3-5 ft
- Cloud cover: 50%
- Barometer: 1013 hPA
- Status: all well
- Distance traveled (nm): 1067
- Distance to go (nm): 1827 (re-baselined)
Post powered by us emailing WordPress from our Iridium. I unfortunately can’t read your replies or comments but stay in touch and we will reply as soon as we can. Thanks for reading!